Saturday, April 23, 2011

Master Mom

(She's a piece of work!! "Take a picture of my sleeves blowing in the wind!!" WOW!)


Yesterday my mom graduated with her Masters in Social Work at Brigham Young University! I am SOOOO proud of her!! She is the true example of hard work and dedication! She is truly going to be an amazing Social Worker (I mean, look at the husband and kids she has had to deal with! She's superwoman!). She has been the Relief Society President, interning, and going to school all at the same time and I don't know how she has done it! She insisted that for a week we call her "Master Mom" (she's not full of herself at all!!). She reminds us of her title whenever we forget to call her by that name! Her graduation was a little long... but it was worth sitting through to watch her complete this amazing accomplishment! You would have never had know that she was 50 sitting down on the floor with her peers because they we're being very irreverent!! Gotta love my Mom!!

She has made so many friends in her program and they all look up to her so much! Here are a few pictures of the BIG day!




Josh (my new brother/friend because of this program!), Me, and Mom!

Congrats Master Mom! I'm so proud of you and you are an amazing example to me!
I love you!


P.S. Congrats to you as well Josh! I'm so grateful that my mom was able to meet you in the program and you have become a part of our lives!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your beautiful mama! Love her and love you! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete