Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Days 18-20

Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have

Wow this could be a long list!!!

Plans: Well, I have this problem with changing my career goals... A LOT! I don't know what my problem is. I guess I have a lot of different interests and things I would enjoy doing. My recent career aspiration is being a high school teacher and swim coach. I've really enjoyed coaching swimming in the past and I really love those teenagers! Yeah sometimes you want to smack them and ask them "What are you thinking?!?" but I figure there were a lot of adults when I was a teenager that wanted to do the same thing, and because of them I turned out alright (at least I think I did!). So maybe I can help some kids in their life. So we'll see how it goes! I would like to teach Human Development, Child Development and maybe Health. Another plan of mine is to get married eventually.... Enough said on that one!

Dreams:
One of my dreams is to travel TONS!!!!! I would go to Australia, Europe, Tahiti, Thailand, New York, Sweden, Germany (and meet my donor!), Turkey, Italy, etc. I love to travel so it would be so fun to go with my future husband and see/enjoy these places. Another Dream of mine is to be on this earth when they find of cure for cancer! That would be awesome! Another dream would be to go to an Olympic Swimming event!!! I submitted for tickets for the London 2012 games so maybe this dream will come true in the next year and a half!! That's just a couple dreams!

Goals: A current goal is to lose some weight and get back in shape. I have the worse self control when it comes to good food!! If you have ideas and suggestions I'll gladly take them! I need to get back to the gym regularly as well. When I was going last year regularly I felt a lot better. Too bad remembering that it made me feel better makes it easier to go! News Flash... It doesn't!!! Another goal of mine would be to be better at reading my scriptures. I think almost everyone can be better at this and may struggle a little bit with this one. But just like working out, it always makes me feel better when I do!


Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them

Courts- Most of my friends/family just call me this! Its easier than Courtney and honestly I prefer it! I feel closer to someone who can call me by a nickname!

Snorter- This has been my nickname since I was little because I snored (may still now every once in awhile but not always), my family calls me by this occasionally but its mostly Courts now.


Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future

Do I really have to do this one?!?! I may just keep this to myself but there is someone that I know now that I would like to be with in the future... Just not the best timing right now. But maybe my future someone is someone I've never even met! Or maybe its Kyle Beckerman!!! Flirt to Convert!!

Kyle Beckerman- What a hunk!

3 comments:

  1. I've decided that our working environment is a hazard to our waistline! Send Beckerman a book of Mormon. You never know!!!! You are the most amazing person I have ever met. Any career choice you make will have an impact on others. You are are so special that you can't help but leave a lasting impression on anyone you meet. You are the best! We all love you :) even the man cave! See you Monday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Weggies daughter? I guess you have forgot all about this classic nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the comment sweet lady. i appreciate it. usually i figure i'm just writing to another version of myself some where in the future (ha, i'm thinking of the office, future dwight) or something, and that no one really reads it.

    you are a fighter. there is no doubting that. i have read through your blog and truly, i couldn't do it. the brain tumor was enough for me. the 2 weeks i had to hang out in the icu was too much.

    i admire you. keep up this blog, keep up the amazing positive thinking and outlook. you are right, there are so many blessings. i look at my little guy every day and am reminded.

    ps. i'm glad you have great friends who take good care of you when it comes to infertility. it's a beast. it will be forever, but when you have amazing friends who are sweet and caring, it makes all the difference.

    keep in touch lady. i'll be keeping up with your blog from here on out.

    ReplyDelete