Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 4-A Habit That You Wish You Didn't Have

This one is hard for me because I feel like I have a lot of habits I wish I didn't have! One of them is not being good at keeping my room clean (don't say anything Mom!!). Every time I clean it I tell myself "I'm going to be better this time! I'm going to hang up my clothes as soon as I take them off!"... Yeah that never lasts! I wish it did! Another habit I have that I wish I didn't have was pushing my snooze button. Yeah everyone pushes their snooze button a time or two in the morning, but I'm ridiculous! I have to set my alarm like an hour before I need to get up (and then sometimes it ends up that I have hit the snooze button 9 times!! 9 X 10 mins= 1 hour and 30 mins!). I really need to be better about this! If I know I HAVE to get up in the morning, I'll call my dad and have him call me in the morning to get my sorry butt out of bed!!!

Well it said I only needed to say one habit and I've given two... So I'm going to keep the rest to myself!!

1 comment:

  1. When you find the secret to keeping your room clean and to hanging your clothes up immediately after taking them off so they don't clutter up your room, please share it with me. :)

    ReplyDelete