Monday, April 11, 2011

In Memory...

Sorry a little blurry!



This is my dear friend Robin Rozier Groff
Robin passed away April 11, 2008 after a long fight against A.M.L.

Robin's youngest sister, Whitney, was my next-door neighbor in the dorms my freshman year at BYU, but fate would have it that our family would be connected in ways that we could never imagine and never thought would happen to us.

When I went to have my transplant in Duarte, California at City of Hope Hospital, much to my surprise, Robin was three doors down from me.
We spent some of our darkest days together and made friendships that will last for eternity. Our families supported each other during this hard time in our lives.

After two bone marrow transplants and other treatments to try to conquer the cancer, Robin returned home to her Heavenly Father.
She was loved and admired by her husband Jason, daughter Haley,
and her amazing sisters and parents.

Thank you Robin for being my friend,
and understanding what I was going through (and more).
Thank you for teaching me the importance of eternal families.
You're beautiful and my life is brighter because I knew you.

No comments:

Post a Comment