Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 25-27

Day 25-What I would find in your bag

You would find my wallet, gum, a pen or two, a little note book, some gum wrappers, an old RSL ticket (or two!), my cell phone, chap stick, and usually my camera!


Day 26-What do you think about your friends

I think my friends are fabulous and unique in every possible ways! I have many different groups of friends and they all add some uniqueness to my life that I would never want to replace! They are very dear to me and I love them all so much! I hope they know that I love them and appreciate all that they do for me!

Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge

I was doing this 30 day challenge to get some ideas for blogging and also to try to get into the habit of blogging at least every other day. Of course I picked the worse month to do it with finals, graduations, and other family things going on!! Oh well! It was still fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment