Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 15-17

Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play

1. Pray- Justin Bieber
2. Buffalo Soldier- Bob Marley
3. Please Don't Go- Mike Posner
4. If It's Love- Train
5. Saddest Girl Story- The Starting Line
6. Thistle & Weeds- Mumford & Sons
7. Dust Bowl Dance- Mumford & Sons
8. Off That (feat. Drake)- Jay-Z
9. Craze- Dispatch
10. Hold On- Michael Buble

(Hahaha wow that's an interesting mix!)



Day 16-Another picture of yourself

This is me in true form! Those who know me know that I am OBSESSED with Real Salt Lake. I very hardly miss a home game if I can avoid it! I've got the gear and all! So for Halloween I dressed up as a crazy Real fan... I guess it wouldn't be dressing up because that's me in a nutshell!!


Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I would want to switch lives for a day with Victoria Beckham (I know, I know. A little petty/lustful/silly but hey at least I'm honest!!). I mean seriously, that woman is married to a beautiful man, has adorable kids, and is a fashion icon! Who wouldn't want to be her for a day!!! Plus I can see David as being an adorable, sweet, and funny husband! But can I please be her when she is doing this photo shoot?!!

(I was going to put a pic of their underwear photo shoot but thought that might be pushing it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment