Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 11 & 12

Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends

The friends I picked for this blog post are my two brothers, Jared & Cameron. I consider them two of my best friends! Cam is currently on his mission in Brazil and Jared and I get to do a lot together because we live so close! I love them both so much and always laugh and have fun with them. I am grateful to get a long with my brothers and enjoy to do stuff with them because I know a lot of people don't even get a long with their family. I am truly blessed.

Jared & I at a Real Salt Lake game- 2010


Cam & I at a BYU football game before his mission- October 2009


Jared, Cam, & I at one of our favorite things to do together- Real Salt Lake Game!


We know how to party!!

Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one

I found out about blogger because a lot of my friends have blogs and I loved reading them. I'm not very good at keeping a journal so I thought maybe this would be more fun for me to keep a record of my life and what's going on. So far I've been loving it!!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney...I don't know if you remember me...we moved when I was a freshman in hs...anyways...ran across your blog through Renee's, and just want to give you a great big giant hug. You're amazing. I just sat and read your blog for like an hour...cried, laughed, smiled, sobbed. You rock, Lady!

    ♥, Deanna (Crandall) Poulsen

    ReplyDelete