Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 28- Day 30

Day 28-A picture of you from last year & now-how have you changed?



















April 2010 I still had my braces for one month! So glad they're gone!! Besides that.... Not much more has changed. My hair may be a little bit shorter (and I probably gained some weight but let's not mention that!) but I think that's about it!


Day 29-In this past month, what have you learned?


I have learned that I run out of time and I don't have as much time to blog as I would like to. I have realized again that I have amazing friends and family and I am so blessed because of it.


Day 30-Your favorite song


One of my favorite songs is "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls. I've always enjoyed this song and its always been so beautiful to me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment