Saturday, March 26, 2011

26 Years Young!

As you can see from my Fabulous Brother, it was my 26th b-day on March 23rd!
It was a wonderful day with many wonderful celebrations! I definitely felt loved!

To start the celebrations off, my family and I went to dinner the day before my birthday with 3 of my favorite people: Donna, Blake, and Lauren "Lo" Gutierrez!
We went to La Jolla Groves at the Riverwoods and it was as delicious as ever!

Lo, Blakey, & Me!

My actual birthday started off with a family birthday tradition: Birthday Breakfast!
My Mom, Dad and I went to a semi-new restaurant in Provo called Communal.
I had the best biscuits & jam I have EVER had (I'm salivating thinking about them!)
After breakfast my mom and I took the day off of work/school and went shopping!!
Instead of a birthday present I pick out a few things and spend the day with my mom!
We hit the Park City Outlets and totally SCORED at the J.Crew Outlet!
We met up with my Dad, Jared, Granny and Grandpa, and my fabulous friend Ashley Lower for dinner at Pizzeria 712 in Orem (One word: YUM!)
We had yummy pizza, hummus, and a delicious citrus panna cotta.
When I got home I had cupcakes waiting for me made from scratch (and simply delicious!) by AMAZING roommate, Emma! (Did I mention that she also made a cupcake stand just before the occasion?! She did!! Such a crafty/wonderful girl!!)
She invited some of our friends over and we had a fun little party! I felt so loved!
Emma and Mallory gave me a ticket and dinner date to go with them to the Mat Kearney concert in July! I can't wait! It will be a fun girls night with two wonderful/fun girls!
My sweet brother gave me a signed picture of Kyle Beckerman (*SIGH*) & made me cry by writing me a beautiful blog post and putting so much thought and time into it!

(I was going to post a pic here but realized I didn't take any pics on my actual b-day!)

The next day was more celebrations when my friends Racheal and Skyler threw me a party for a different group of my friends! I have the greatest friends a girl could ask for!
We sat around and chatted and just had a GREAT time with everyone!
Racheal throws great parties & is always looking for a reason to throw one!

The Party Planners:
My sweet friend Rach!

Sky Guy!

Blue Teeth=Liked Cake/Frosting (*clear throat* DANICA!!)
Awesome candles right?!

26 Years Old!!


"Party People In the House":
J.P., Skyler, Gerrit, Terrell, Caity
Rach, Lindy Andi, Blaire
Danica, Britten, Me!


Overall it was a FABULOUS 3-day Birthday Celebration!
Thank you to all of you that made my day so special!



No comments:

Post a Comment