Saturday, March 19, 2011

5 Years Ago Today... Part III

March 19, 2006

Today they woke me up and took me to radiology to get a x-ray of around my lungs to see if there was any more fluid that they needed to extract. They needed me to lift my arm on the side that I had my surgery and I had never felt so much pain. It was so painful that I actually threw up. It was not a good experience! I honestly can't remember the rest of the day. I mostly just rested and waited for the doctor's to tell me what was wrong with me. They were still testing the mass and the fluid. They nurses were so great to me and they actually put me in the bigger room on the 7th floor because I had so many supportive friends and family that came. I slept most the day though! It was a weird feeling just hanging out at a hospital not knowing what is going to happen and what's around the next corner. I guess that's when you take your faith and really make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment