Sunday, March 6, 2011

Millie Girl!

My family got my Grandpa a puppy for Christmas and surprised him Christmas morning. She stayed at my apartment for 10 days and she was the cutest little thing ever! I'm not a little dog person but I sure love this pup! We gave her to Grandpa in a stocking Christmas morning and he was so surprised and so happy! He wouldn't stop smiling! When we asked him if he liked her he said "I love her and I don't even know her yet!" Classic! She has been such a fun addition to the family and such a fun pup! She has been great for Grandpa to keep him moving and going! Millie sure loves Grandpa! Its amazing how a pet can become such a part of the family!

Millie's first bath when she was at my apartment- little drown rat!


My favorite picture yet! Christmas morning joy!

The cute new little pair!

A month later! Jan. 2011

Me and my buddy!

Taken today! How can you not love that face!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! She is so cute! I miss this girl... I can't believe how much she's changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a little bigger than when I saw her at Christmas. Wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete