Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to 3 Amazing Women!

Today is the birthday of 3 amazing women in my life that I love very much!


My best friend and "Sister from another Mister": Caitlin Tidwell
No matter what we're doing we are always laughing and having fun!
I met her many years ago on swim team & has always been the sister I never had!
I love her so much and I'm so grateful she's my friend.
Even if we don't talk weekly or see each other for months, I know she's always there!
She's funny, beautiful, and such a great person!
Happy 25th Birthday Cait! I love you!


Cait and I in Costa Rica! Crazy girls!

Uintas with Cait. She's always there supporting me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next amazing woman is my Aunt Brenda.
She is my dad's youngest sister and I sure love her!
She lives in San Diego and I wish I could see her and her family more.
She is married to a wonderful man and I love spending time with them.
She makes AMAZING caramel popcorn and I love having sleep overs and watching movies with her and her family! It is a must-do activity when I go to San Diego!
She always is wondering how I'm doing and loves to hear about my current crushes, school, etc.
Almost every year we spend a week camping on the beach in the summer time and I look forward to this time I get to spend with her and her family!
I love you Aunt Brenda and I hope to see you soon!
Happy Birthday!

My Aunt Brenda & Uncle Kurt!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next amazing woman is my dear friend Lindsey Rozier.
I met Lindsey in very unfortunate circumstances but our friendship helped me, my family, and hopefully their family during very hard and difficult personal times.
Lindsey's older sister Robin had a Bone Marrow Transplant at the same time and same hospital at the same time I did and we spent a lot of time together in the hospital.
She took care of her sister and her niece during this difficult time.
I haven't met such an selfless and beautiful woman as she is.
She is really one of my heros.
I hope I can be as great of a person as she is some day.
She really is absolutely amazing!!
Happy Birthday and congrats on the engagement Linds!
I wish I could see you more! Just know I think the world of you!


Isn't she just beautiful and awesome?!!
Hope you don't mind me stealing your pic off FB!!

2 comments:

  1. I raise my glass to all three of these women they are all pretty fantastic people. For you Caitlin my glass has water in it!!! Happy Birthday to all and thanks for playing such an important part of my sweet daughter's life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! I feel so very lucky to have you for a friend. It was a tough time indeed, but even with all the heartache, I gained so so so much. Hope to see you soon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete