Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look at those glasses!! This was before my Mom became a self-proclaimed "Cougar" on campus (A BYU Cougar that is!).
She hasn't changes one bit!
Even at my own baby blessing she had to be the center of attention, get your hands off me!
See I told you, horrible, just horrible.
Now you know where we get our great style from. I think that mustache is illegal in most parts of the country.
She is Ducky!
We are freaking cute! Look at that hair Courtney and how about my ballin Sweater.
Im glad my Mom let me dress like white trash when I was younger and we where all happy to see courtney graduate.
She said she was saving me, you be the judge.
Once again, nothing has changed.
Love you Courtney
Happy freaking Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so funny, commentary even funnier!!

    ReplyDelete