Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole!

The time has finally come and I'm back to Rio Tinto Stadium! Man I love this team! Real played Columbus Crew in the CONCACAF Quarterfinals and crushed them! We won 4-1 and it was a great victory! This is the first time an American team has gotten this far in the CONCACAF Playoffs so its a big deal!! 11 of my great friends came to the game and sat by my family, Josh, and I in our Season Tickets. Such a great night and I'm so proud of my team!! I'm so excited for the season! In honor of my roommate Emma who entertains me at our apartment with this song: "O-le, Ole Ole O-le! RE-AL...SALT LAKE!!!!

Emma, Mallory, Skyler, and Me loving the game!


Some of the gang!! Skyler, Me, Mal, Ethan, Ali, Emma, and Fred

Me and Joshie Poo staying warm!

Right before the 4th Goal (plus my main man Kyle!!)

Some of the gang! Nick, Jared, Me, Ali, Skyler, Ethan, Mal, Fred, and Emma.
So lucky to have such awesome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment