Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Granny Goose!

Today is my beautiful Grandma's 80th birthday today!
Can you believe she's 80? She doesn't look a day over 60!
I couldn't ask for a better Grandma. Here is a list of things I admire about my grandma:

1. She is so loving! I always feel loved and wanted when I'm with her.
2. She is always serving those around her. Whether its being a Pink Lady at the Hospital, serving at the Bishop's Storehouse, making dinner for someone in our ward, or doing something for one of her children or grandchildren.
3. She is an AMAZING cook!!! I always know I'm going to like something when she cooks!
4. She always loves to hear what is going on in my life and is genuinely interested and loves to get to know all my friends and find out about my latest crush!!
5. She is so talented! You should see the quilts she makes, the embroidery she does, etc. I wish I had the patience and talent to do the things she does.
6. I love playing card games with her. It's an expected family activity when we're all together.
7. She is GORGEOUS! You should see her skin! It's FLAWLESS!!!
8. She is a great friend. You should see her and her group of lady friends! They are the funniest ever! Going to lunch and gossiping away! I hope I'm like them with my friends when I'm her age! They know things about me before I even know about them happening to me!
9. She loves my Grandpa. It's so cute to see them kiss goodnight each night. That's the kind of relationship and love I want in my future marriage.
10. She's funny, smart, beautiful, loving, selfless, caring, etc. all wrapped up in a wonderful human that I am privileged and honored to call my Granny Goose!

I love you so much Grandma!
I'm so grateful to have you in my life!
Have the Happiest Birthday ever!

Love, Snorter

No comments:

Post a Comment