Wednesday, January 26, 2011

34 Days 1 Hour 46 Minutes Away

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Real Salt Lake 4 Life

Call me a nerd or a fanatic but I'm getting really antsy for this upcoming season! These games are usually the highlight of my week! Just watching this video (over and over and over again!!) makes me get excited and start to feel the energy of Rio Tinto Stadium! Plus it's so fun to spend this time with my family, especially Jared and my Dad who love this team as much as I do. I think I only missed 2 games last year and could name just about every player. I will DEFINITELY be going to the season ticket holder's "Meet & Greet" with the players this year and I WILL get a picture with Kyle Beckerman (love him!) and share it with you all! I mean seriously, how could you not love this hot soccer man:

March 1st can't come soon enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment