Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm the Luckiest Big Sister in the World!

Saw this picture tonight and I couldn't help but smile! So I decided to share it with the rest of you! My parents should be super proud of this bunch of fools! I love these two boys so much! They can always make me smile (unless they're being annoying younger brothers of course, but even then they tend to make me smile!). I'm so glad I have a close relationship with them. I miss Cam while he's on his mission but I couldn't be prouder of him! Jared is my best friend I can count on him for anything! Funny story about this pic: We were at a mutual friend's 21st "Vegas" themed birthday party and of course we like to ham it up in front of the camera! Well not long after it was posted on facebook, a concerned family friend that lives in England messaged my dad to make sure we were all doing ok (a.k.a What are your kids doing drinking?!?). After a confused father, and the boys and I showing my dad the picture, we all got a chuckle out of it! Thanks Jared and Cameron for making me the proudest/luckiest/happiest/most loved Big Sister in the World! I love you boys!

2 comments:

  1. They may look like their Dad but they have their Mom's sense of humor - sorry guys!!! If I find out you've been drinking again without me you're in big trouble. That's the thanks I get for birthing you vaginally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA oh Mother! You are sooooo funny!! Thanks for birthing me Vaginally!

    ReplyDelete