Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I just got asked out on a date!

Yesterday I saw my great friend, Monica, at work. She used to be the D.O.N. at the nursing home I work at but had another baby so she only works a day or two a week. She brought her two adorable little girls to staff meeting with her, Ally (4 years going on 18), and Graycie (5ish months!). I was heading to the post office so Ally came with me. I just love this girl! As we were driving to the post office, Ally asked me in all seriousness: "Courtney, can we go on a date just you and I sometime?!" Oh how I love her! Of course I said yes and asked her what she wanted to do on our date. She said she didn't care but she wanted it to be just me and her! She is so smart and adorable I can't get enough of her! I can really tell Chris & Monica are great parents and really love their adorable daughters. I'm so glad they're a part of my life

*Ally, Lets have our date soon and we can go get sushi since its your favorite food! You can even come sleep over at my apartment if you want! My roommates will love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love that she asked you specifically for a date! Oh the adorable ... ness ...

    ReplyDelete