Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BFF4L

Saw this great guy today for the first time in several weeks (in best friend land that's a long time!!). He turned my grumpy day right side up! I've only known him for about a year and I can honestly say he's my best friend in the entire world (besides my family of course)! He's always there for me when I need someone to lean on. Whether its school stuff, boy stuff, lonely stuff, or just plain life stuff (and guess what ladies, he single!!)!! I couldn't ask for a better friend. What started as a swimming lap buddy for me became an eternal friendship. Thanks Joshy for letting me cry to you in restaurants, chatter about my current crush, counseling me and giving me fabulous advice, and for making me laugh until I cry!! I don't know what I would do in my life with out you! P.S. Just plan on being my Maid of Honor at my unknown future wedding!! Loves from the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Is this the same Joshua Kirk Thorn I know? Because I've known him for about 1 1/2 years and he's not that great. Just joking Josh, you really are a bright spot for the Bardsley family. You've made more of an impression on us than you realize. I really appreciate the friend that you are to Courtney and me. I can't imagine getting through our Master's program without you. Who would I make fun of if you weren't there? FUN HATERS.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bardsley family. Lunches every Tuesday and Thursday with Court, Heidi and Jared; talks with Court; swimming with Court; breakfast and swimming with Kevin and Court; stories, stories and more stories; rodeos; your awesome relatives; barbecues before rodeos; fried turkey; and having Heidi make great under the breath comments in class that crack me up. Then she won't look at me because she knows I'll make her laugh. I am grateful for all of you.

    ReplyDelete