Friday, February 4, 2011

An Update on My "Date"

I just took my Statistics test tonight (once again, I hate Stats) & after I looked at my phone to see this email from my friend Monica (Aly's Mom) & it totally made my night & helped me get over my stupid test!:

Aly wants me to send you this letter. Try not to laugh too much. This is word for word what she wanted me to say.

Dear Courtney,
I hope you make up a day that is good for you to have our date. And I hope you like the day, and don't forget the day. Dear Courtney I hope you had a great Christmas. I love you. I hope I meet your mom and your dad. And I hope I meet your brother Garrett and I hope you guys find him; and when you guys find him tell him I wish him a Merry Christmas. What did you get? Done.
Love-Aly
P.S. Can you watch your other grand daughter, Graycie, with me one day. (The picture is Aly enjoying some sushi!)

I'm going to say it again: Oh how I love this girl!! My dad was in charge of a search for a boy last week and I was on the news helping him. Aly saw me and asked her Mom why on was on the TV. Monica tried to explain to her what happened to Garrett. When the boy came home on Monday, Aly asked if she could meet Garrett when he came home. I love how sweet and innocent kids are. I sure miss this girl and I think I'm going to be having a sleep over next weekend! I can't wait!! Love ya Aly-Bug!

(Ok one more cute Aly moment... Sorry I can't get enough of this girl... When she met my brother Jared for the first time, she couldn't remember his name and kept calling him "Gerald"!! Hahaha)

3 comments:

  1. I. love. this. I don't even know Aly -- but she sounds like one adorable piece of work. Merry Christmas Grandma. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Aly that Gerald is coming to visit and that I want to go on another bike ride with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Courtney,
    great top ten list for your old man even if you lied like crazy on every single one, my gosh!
    okay and who is the soccer dude? dang it. jk lol
    just wanted to say hi take care
    luv u dawg
    pat

    ReplyDelete