Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best Date Ever!!

Aly and I finally had our date/sleepover on Friday night and it was a BLAST!!! I hope my future 4 year olds are as awesome as Aly is!

To start off, Monica dropped Aly off to me at work and off we went to have some dinner. As we were driving to Provo Aly was a chatterbox in the back seat! We saw her parents driving next to us and she kept saying "Go away Mom and Dad!!!" It was adorable. We went to a sushi restaurant in Provo and Aly ordered for herself: "California Roll Please!". The waitress just smiled and thought she was adorable. We sat there and had fun chatting and eating sushi together. She tried the miso soup and did not like that at all!

After dinner we went to my apartment to meet my roommate Emma, who she loved!! We painted her fingernails and toenails and they were pretty fabulous with the colors and jewels she picked!! Then I think this is the highlight of her night: "Gerald" came with ice cream! I definitely think she has the BIGGEST crush on him!! She could not stop giggling and just wanted to be around him. It was adorable. They wrestled and had fun for awhile and I thought for sure she was going to be exhausted and fall right asleep after that.... Man was I wrong!!

We went to go sleep at my parent's house and she just loved Millie playing with the animals. We had fun watching Toy Story 3 and she snuggled right up to me. She was so excited to meet my parents and once they got home from their date she was a chatterbox again! She was excited to tell my dad that she saw him on TV. Finally 12:30 am and she finally settled down to fall asleep!

The next morning she woke me up at 8:00 ready to play! We played with the puppy a bit, watched Rugrats (I haven't seen that show FOREVER!) and then got dressed to go see the Chickens with Grandpa. She loved Grandpa and he was really cute showing her the chickens and letting her carry the eggs in after we collected them. After we collected them we decided to wash 18 of them so Aly could take them home to her family. She was so excited to get them ready!

We finished off our fun date by reading some stories together. Aly and I really loved the book "The Monster At The End of This Book" Starring Grover from Sesame Street. If you're not familiar with it, you can read it Here (I highly recommend it!). I did my best Grover voice and Aly was eating it up! After we read it three times... It was time to go home. Such a fun date/sleepover with Aly and I plan on doing it again soon. Such a cute kid!

Love you Aly Bug!

Love this cute girl!

Aly and her crush, Gerald (a.k.a. Jared)

Aly and Millie

Aly holding a Crazy Chicken (with Grandpa's help)!

Aly and Gordo!

Aly and Weenie

Washing the eggs!

Hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment