Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

"Think of the purest, most all-consuming love you can imagine. Now multiply that love by an infinite amount—that is the measure of God's love for you."God does not look on the outward appearance (see 1 Samuel 16:7). I believe that He doesn't care one bit if we live in a castle or a cottage, if we are handsome or homely, if we are famous or forgotten. Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He love us perfectly, Though we may feel lost and without compass, God's love encompasses us completely."

Dieter F. Uchtdorf


I am so blessed to be loved by a Heavenly Father that loves me for the person I am & the person I am inspiring to be. Even if I screw up sometimes... He still loves me.

The only other people I know that love me this much are these two:

Aren't they the cutest parents you have ever seen? I think so. I am so grateful to have them as my parents. I don't think I tell them enough how grateful I am for them and how much I truly love them. I hope that one day I will find a man that adores and worships me as much as my dad adores and loves my mom. I couldn't find a better example of a loving and devoted husband. I hope that one day I will be as amazing of a wife as my mom. She has supported my dad for so many years and has been by his side thick and thin. Cooking, cleaning, raising 4 crazy children and making sure my dad is always taken care of and knows that he is love. They are the best example of how an eternal companionship should be and I really hope that I will have this kind love in my lifetime.

Even though I am probably not always the easiest child to love, they love me despite it all. Sometimes I feel so bad because of all my health problems, medical bills, hospital stays, etc but my parents have always made sure that I am taken care of and get the best possible care I could get. They were always there for the hundreds of hours in the hospital and doctors appointments, hundreds of swim meets, choir concerts, birthdays, family trips, and the little things they do to express to me that they love me.

Thank you Mom and Dad for everything and for showing me what it truly means to love a spouse and to love your children. I Love You Both!

My sweet Dad surprised me with these beautiful Tulips for Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. super cute post court. your parents really are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you got me crying as you usually do when I read your blog and know the time and effort you put into expressing your feelings openly...I know your not shocked by me crying because I'm a big cry baby. I love you so much Courtney and thank you so much for being such a great daughter and most an important a great child of God. I'm sure Heavenly Father is crying also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tulips are beautiful!!! And your parents are pretty awesome too. Miss you girl. Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete