Friday, December 23, 2011

Sunny Day on the Beach!

It was a sunny day on the beach and we enjoyed it by swimming in the waves, walking on the beach, and finding a ton of HUGE sand dollars.  My mom is the queen at spotting them.  We even found some live ones in the water that we moved to deeper waters.  When my mom and I were looking for Sand Dollars, my dad was swimming and I spotted some fins about 50 feet from him.  I wasn't sure if they were sharks or dolphins.  So naturally I swam out to see!  They were dolphins and there was two of them!  It was neat to see them swimming in the wild!  We enjoyed the sunny weather all day and Cam made us a yummy brazilian pasta that was delicious.  We spent the evening playing cards and just hanging out. Jared, Cameron, and I decided to sleep on the roof of the beach house.  It was a beautiful night and the weather was beautiful! It was a great first day in Floripa!


No comments:

Post a Comment