Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cameron!! I mean, Elder Bardsley!!!


We got into Brazil this morning and headed to our hotel to drop off our luggage.   We called Cameron and decided on a place to meet up.  We headed to the metro and took some trains to meet him.  As we were trading trains and walking from one station to the other, I saw three missionaries, then I realized one of the missionaries was my brother!!!  He surprised us and met up with us at a closer station!  It was crazy to see him and so great!  His two companions are brazilian so it was hard to talk to them but they were funny guys!  Elder Rodriques is a goof ball and always keeping us laughing.  He kept hugging my dad and saying "Poppy!!"  It was hilarious.  Elder Dullius is a sweetheart and always smiling and laughing.  We also met one of Cameron's friends from one of his areas.  His name is Bruno and he was the mission leader in one of the wards Cameron's been in.  He is very nice and has been so helpful to us.  We went to a church in their area where we were meeting up with two girls from one of Cameron's areas.  Their names are Wissali and Nicole.  I had facebooked with Wissali a bit before we came and knew she could speak a little english and Nicole is pretty fluent at english.  So it was fun to meet them and have someone to talk to!  They are the cutest girls!  Jared went on divisions with Cameron and his companions so the girls came with me and my parents and they had a sleepover with me since they were going to church with us in the morning!  We went and had pizza and Acai with sweetened and condensed milk and mango!  It was manna from heaven!!!  I seriously could eat it everyday!  So delicious!  We have had fun tonight just hanging out in our room and even lucked out cause Twilight was on TV!  What appropriate movie for a girls night!  I love these girls like sisters already and I just met them today.  They are adorable!

1 comment:

  1. awww court! I love you so much, it was a pleasure to meet you, Im pretty sure we are going to be friends forever! and you are the strongest girl that i ever met! thanks for being such an example to me already!
    Love ya, and thanks for make my days the BEST!

    ReplyDelete