Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jump! Jump! Jump Around!

Some of my pals and I went to a new tumble gym in Provo last night and had a blast! I was a little nervous about my knees but they did ok! We had a blast pushing/slamming each other in the foam pits, dancing around, watching Jared do dare-devilish stuff and watching Craig tumble (he's amazing!!). Fun night with Fun peeps!


Jared preparing for his stunts!


Uh, what?!


Love these two! Britten, Me, and Derek


Me and the amazing Craigster!


Some of peeps! Terrell, Me, Derek, Skyler, and Britten




Ashley getting ready to be knocked into the foam pit by Jared!


The aftermath!


We like to be annoying and get in front of other people's photos!!
Me and my girl Danica!


*Tried to get some of our HILARIOUS videos to load but having no luck!
Check them out on my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment