Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FINALLY!!!


Since I always talk about my obsession with RSL, I decided to let you in on another one of my obsessions! Pirates of the Caribbean! I love ALL of the movies, I love the ride, I love Johnny Depp, I love it all (all except Keira Knightley. She drives me nuts! So of course this 4th movie appealed to me even more!). When I was having my cancer treatments, bone marrow transplant, and steroid blow up I would watch the movies over and over again and they never got old. I guess they have a special place in my heart. So I've been waiting for this 4th movie to come out for quite sometime! And I loved it!!! My great friend Sean took me to see it on opening day and it was seriously so good! But then of course I had to see it again so I saw it three days later with my family and it was even better the second time! Johnny Depp is amazing as usual and they whole movie is so entertaining! So if you haven't seen it yet, GO NOW!! You won't be disappointed! I'd pay to go see it again so if you need someone to go see it with you let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment