Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Heath!


This is my beautiful cousin Heather!
It's her Birthday Today!
So, Happy Birthday Heath!

I'm so glad she lives out here in Utah and that I am able to spend time with her. I always looked up to her as a kid and her and my other cousin Heidi always let me tag along even though I was quite a bit younger than they were. They really made me feel wanted and "cool"! Heather got me into Dave Matthews Band and it was fun to finally be able to go to a DMB concert with her last summer. She is a very talented cake decorator and does some amazing things (so if you need an amazing cake done let me know and I'll give you her number!). I consider her one of my best friends and I love having her around.

I love you Heath!
Thanks for always being there for me!

Love, Courts

1 comment:

  1. awwwww!!! Thanks Courts! I've really loved living here and being close
    to you and your fam. It's been so fun to do things with you again!
    (the rugby game was so fun!) you're awesome and I love you too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete