Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ziggy Marley Concert

Yesterday, my friend Ashley and I went to the Ziggy Marley concert in Salt Lake!  I got Ashley and I tickets for her birthday. Before we went up I couldn't find my ticket so I was panicking a bit!! But I found it and we made it with plenty of time!  We both love Bob Marley so we thought we couldn't go wrong with going to his son's concert, and we weren't disappointed!  It was a lot of fun!  I've never seen so many dreads in one room though!  Most of them were pretty nasty (nothing like Kyle Beckerman's who's dreads I love!! haha).  The concert was at The Depot at Gateway in Salt Lake City and it was my first time going to a show in that venue and I really like it!  Its smaller and more relaxed and I like that.  We were really close to the stage and he was really great live!!  It was fun to be able to spend the evening with Ashley and enjoy some great Reggae music together!  We went upstairs during some of the concert and I saw some of the Real Salt Lake players, Nick Rimando and Robbie Russell, so that was pretty cool!  Thanks for spending the evening with me Ash and thanks for being my best friend!!  Love ya girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment