Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Tan Tan!

Me, Tanner, & Kim
It was one of my best friends, Tanner Folster's, Birthday today!
Tanner and I go way back from our swimming days and I consider him one of my best friends!
Top 3 Reason's I love him:
3. His Humor: My stomach always hurts after hanging out with him.
2. His Work Ethic: From the Pool to Medical school, he always works hard.
1. For Being an Amazing Friend:  When I was going through my cancer and knee replacement surgeries, he was always there (with a funny card) to help me get through it all and I will forever be grateful to him for it.  He is truly a great friend! Even when we're far in distance he keeps in touch.

I was able to go to dinner with him & his fiance, Kim, & others to celebrate this big day!
It was a ton of fun to be with Caitlin and Wes and their significant others too!


The Birthday Celebration

I love you Tan Tan!  Thanks for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment