Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sometimes BYU lets me down...

Yes I'm a BYU graduate and Yes I should have realized this before I got my hopes up but when you're in a GRE prep class for 4 straight hours, you can't think of much other than: 
"What am I getting myself into?"
"I haven't done this math since 9th grade"
"I have NEVER heard that word EVER & I will probably NEVER use it EVER!" 
"My head hurts so bad!"
"I'm going to fail!"
So in this downer state of mind, all I could think of was: "during the break I am going to get a Dr. Pepper and it will make everything so much better!"  I'm not a soda drinker but I needed a pick me up and a little help in the energy category.  As I'm walking to the vending machine it hits me: BYU doesn't sell caffeinated beverages... Curse you BYU!  Let's be honest, President Samuelson is probably enjoying a diet coke as we speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment