Sunday, August 14, 2011

Salt Water In My Hair


I just spent the last week in Southern California at Camp Pendleton camping on the beach with my cousins and aunt and uncles.  It was fun and relaxing as usual!  We lay on the beach, body surfed, surfed, played games, read, and made up new creations to roast over the campfire!  I loved spending time with my Aunt Brenda & Marianne and my wonderful talks/quality time with my Uncle Kurt.  It was fabulous!  My Uncle Toby even washed my car before I headed back to Utah!  I have awesome Aunts & Uncles!  My little cousins aren’t so little anymore and it has been so fun to hang out with them and spend this week with them.  I can’t believe Collin will be going to college in a month and Makayla just made her JV volleyball team.  I remember when they were so young (and weren’t so fun for me to hang out with!).  Now I feel like they’re my best friends and I wanted to be able to spend even more time with them.  If only they lived closer!  Thanks Torsaks and Tylers for the fun/relaxing week!  It was wonderful as usual!

Isn’t she beautiful?! Me & Makayla
Makayla and I had a blast swimming, playing volleyball, watching girly movies, and trying to quiet our laughs as I’m embarrassing myself trying to get in a bunk bed!  She had volleyball camp most the week so I wasn’t able to spend as much time with her as I would have liked to but I’m so glad I got to see her for a bit!  I love you girlie!

My boy Collin!  Always keeps me laughing!
My handsome cousin and I spent a lot of nights chatting in the tent, body surfing during the day, and centipede/black widow hunting in and out of our tent!  We also created some KILLER campfire treats!  I can’t believe he’s going to college this fall!  I’ve always had a special bond with Collin and I’ve enjoyed having him to myself these past two years (Cameron & Kurt will be home so I’m sure they’ll be more fun than I am!!).  Thanks for spending time with me Collin!  I sure love you!

Makayla, Paige, & I spent some time on Mac Photo Booth!


Beachy Thug Life!
Cousin Love!  He pretends he doesn't love me sometimes!
Paige showing off her surfing skills!  She was awesome!
Love this girl!!



No comments:

Post a Comment