Sunday, August 28, 2011

RSP


A lot of things have happened the past couple of weeks and it seems like I’m just getting busier and busier.  Another thing to add to my busy list: Relief Society President.  For those of you that aren’t familiar with the LDS church, Relief Society is a women’s group in our church that is involved in taking care of our families, taking care of those around us, learning more about the gospel, and just trying to be the best women we can be.  Well I was just called to be the President of our Relief Society of our ward.  I’m pretty nervous because I have some really big shoes to fill (my roommate/great friend Emma was d the president) and there is a lot of responsibility with this calling.  Luckily my mom is the Relief Society in her ward and she is a great resource for me right now.  So I’m pretty intimidated/a little excited for this new adventure.  So keep me in your prayers… I’m going to need them!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Not to be mean, but you and your mom should both be the RS President's FOREVER!!! Because you would both be so good at it. I had that calling in my last ward for 8 months and moved out of state! I loved it though! Congrats! Love you!

    ReplyDelete