Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh Emma!

Emma is ON one right now!!
AS. WE. SPEAK.!!


Here's the play by play:
-She hates Facebook
-She hates TV
-She hate George Lopez, Everybody Loves Raymond, etc, etc, etc.
-She is getting rid of everything on the computer & wants to stick with one internet thing.
-I don't even know how long we've been on the "Zap 2 It" channel (our version of a channel guide).
-Now she wants biscuits from the store!!

I'm thoroughly entertained right now!!

Oh how I love our goofy times together! It seriously is my favorite time when its just her and I and we just say/do/think goofy things!!

I love you girl!!

(Now she's telling me about the movie "Waterworld!" Oh what a night!!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh and she LOVES, LOVES, LOVESSSSS Justin Bieber!!! She is waiting for him to tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO!!!!!!!!! Courtney I am crying right now from laughing so hard! Thanks for putting up with these late night spazz attacks. Oh brother...

    ReplyDelete