Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving at the Bardsleys... Never a dull moment!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know its been awhile since I've written on my blog.
I've been busy and just working some stuff out with me.
Get ready though, I'm determined to get caught up on what is happening with me!
So there will be a lot of additions (all of which will be put in the date they happened, so you may need to go back if you want to read them).
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
My Thanksgiving was nice: Crafts, Family, Delicious Food, Games, and Friends.
Of course it can't be a Holiday at the Bardsley's without SOMETHING negative happening:
This year, Branden (my cousin) breaking both bones in his arm... Yeah that happened!
I also had my first experience with Black Friday! We tried to go get a certain Christmas present for Branden and his siblings for their parents because they were taking care of Branden, but that didn't happen!  It was Walmart and it was definitely an experience.  Now I know why I never do Black Friday!
Never a dull moment!  Sometimes I wish I could get a dull moment!
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope yours' was as fun & exciting as ours!


This is my favorite Thanksgiving song...
Its a great start for the month long Christmas Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment