Saturday, September 17, 2011

This Has Gotta Be The Good Life!


Tonight I opted out of staying home and being disappointed in watching the BYU vs. UofU football and went to the Real Salt Lake game instead (but to be completely honest, I wouldn’t have even thought twice about going to the RSL game instead of the BYU football game because that’s where my loyalty lies!).  My friends, Danica, Lon, Ali, new friend Trevor, and Brandon came with me!  We all piled into my Toyota Corolla (yes you read that right 6 people in my corolla) and headed north!  We stopped by my favorite fish taco “dive”, Neils off of 123rd, and enjoyed some yummy fish tacos.  Brandon decided to be safe and had a burger, I gave him half of one of my fish tacos and he regretted the “being safe” idea.  They are seriously very yummy tacos!  We piled back into the car and headed to the game.  We pulled up right when my parents were pulling up and made the trek up to the stadium.  Unfortunately, Danica & Lon had to sit a couple rows down and over and the same with Ali & Trevor but we were able to hang out during half time and after the game.  Brandon and I sat with my parents and my cousins Heather and Jerry also came.  It was a great game with great company!  It was Brandon’s first professional soccer game and it was fun to share some of my geeky RSL knowledge with him.  Real won and it was a great win because Sporting KC was ranked 1st in the East Division!  Even though it was a dirty game and the refs weren’t the greatest, we pulled out the win and the sold-out stadium was happy about that!  After the game, there was a OneRepublic concert on the field.  We ran down onto the field and loved every minute of the music!  I was very surprised how good they were live!  I didn't want it to stop!

It was a night of great soccer, great food, great music, and great company!  
This Has Gotta Be The Good Life!

The RioT (Rio Tinto)
Lon sooo excited to have the RSL flag come over our seats!
Here it comes!
So Happy!
Lovin' the game!
The Gang! So Ready for OneRepublic!






No comments:

Post a Comment