Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Could Die Happy!

This could go down as one of the greatest days of my life!! Just because this happened:



KYLE BECKERMAN!!!! Seriously he is one of the nicest people I have ever met! And of course I was totally in heaven! My parents, Jared, and I had a great night meeting some of the players and got a ton of autographs. Will Johnson was another great guy that was so nice and so appreciative of his fans:





















I’m so proud to be a Real Salt Lake fan and support such amazing, nice guys that RSL has on their team! They really are amazing! Another fun thing that happened tonight was my dad was honored before the game for the “RSL Hero Among Us!” My dad and I were able to go onto the sidelines and watch the team warm up, we chatted with Leo, and my dad was honored with a jersey with “Bardsley” on the back in the middle of the field! It was a great experience and a great honor! I’m so proud of my pops!




My friends were also able to come to the game and it was fun having them there!


1 comment: