Friday, April 6, 2012

I Love To See The Temple


My dad and I have a picture very similar to this from 19 years ago!
When I turned 8 my dad surprised me with a trip to Disneyland on my birthday.
I went to the airport to drop him off & he asked me to come with him on his business trip.
Being 7 years and 364 days old, all I could think of was I didn't have a suitcase!
I started crying until my Dad told me that they had a bag packed for me already!
I spent a day at Disneyland with my aunt & cousins.  Followed by Father/Daughter time!
The next my dad took me to the open house of the San Diego Temple. 
It was my first time inside of a temple and I will never forget it!
It was fun going back today and remembering that great memory.
I love you Dad and I'm so glad to share that memory with you!

(I'll try to find the picture from when I was 8 and scan it in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment